New Type Compact Fiber Cable Joint Box with 2 Inlets 2 Outletswith Cable Gland Model: SJ-Small-6
SJ-Small-6 new type compact fiber cable joint box with 2 Inlets/outlets is made of strong plastic material, with IP65 protection grade, can serve in CATV networks over 30 years. This fiber optic splice closure is applied in the junction and protecting of the fiber. Fiber Cable Joint boxes can be placed with the aerial cable or buried in the earth or put in the pipeline. The fiber Cable Joint Box of the outer part and the fusing part of the closure are made of project plastic.
- Model: SJ-Small-6
- Dimension: 375x146x43mm
- Max Capacity: 48 Cores (4 X 12 splice tray)
- Cable Hole: 2 In 2 Out, 4 Ports
- Cable Diameter: Φ2.0-Φ8.0mm
- Sealing Structure: Silicone rubber
- Material: PC, PP, ABS
- Installation: Aerial, Duct and Direct buried
- IP Grade: 65
Something about SJ-Small-6 Fiber Optic Joint Splice Closure you need to know
Horizontal (Inline) Fiber Cable Joint Box are used for the protective connection of two or multiple optical cables and optic fiber distribution. Fiber Cable Joint Box is one of the commonly used equipment of the user access point. Fiber Cable Joint Box is used for the outdoor connection between optical distribution cable and optical in room cable. Available for aerial, duct, direct buried application.
|Name||Fiber Cable Joint Box|
|Cable Hole||2 In 2 Out, 4 ports|
|Sealing Structure||Silicon Gum material Sealing|
|Max Capacity||48 Cores, 4 x 12F Tray|
|Cable Diameter||For Φ2~Φ8mm|
|Installation||Aerial, Pipeline, Wall mount|
1.Horizontal / Inline type, 2 in 2 out, a total of 4 ports, suitable for 2~8mm cable.
2. Max capacity up to 48 cores, with 4 X 12F trays.
3. Fiber Optic splicing box main body uses the mechanical seal, is suitable for the Aerial and Pipeline installation.
4. The closure body is designed with buckles around it, which can be opened and used repeatedly without screws, simple in structure and easy in operation.
5.Endure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable distortion, and strong temperature changes.
6. High-strength engineering plastic shell.
7. It does not require special tools, easy to install, and open the duplicate.
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.