SMC Fiber Optic Distribution Box 96 Cores Model: SJ-ODB-96-SMC
SJ-ODB-96-SMC SMC fiber optic distribution box 96 cores provides a ready-made solution for high capacity terminal point of network and infrastructure applications requiring management, protection and splicing of fiber optic links. This product is ideal for indoor or outdoor use, as it can be placed on the surface or recessed below ground. The enclosure is made of high temperature-resistant high strength plastic material, which is able to withstand high temperatures such as 100℃ . Email us if you have demands in the fiber optic connection box.
- Model: SJ-ODB-96-SMC
- Capacity: 96 Cores
- Material: SMC (Glass fiber reinforced plastic)
- Packing List: 1PCS/CTN, 51x42x7CM,8.3kg
- Installation: Wall-mounted/ Pole-mounted
- Protect Grade: IP65
Something about the SJ-ODB-96-SMC SMC fiber distribution box you need to know
SJ-ODB-96-SMC SMC Fiber Optic Distribution Box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile SMC Fiber Optic Distribution Box provides solid protection and management for the FTTX network building.
It is allowed to install the blade-style optical splitter (1:4、1:8、1:16、1:32）and matched adapters.
It is widely in use, simple in structure and easy in operation.
|Name||SMC Fiber Optic Distribution Box 96 Cores|
|Material||SMC (Glass fiber reinforced plastic)|
|Packing List||1PCS/CTN, 51x42x7CM,8.3kg|
- SMC Material Fiber Optic Distribution Box is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic. It’s lighter than the metal material box but stronger than the plastic material box and can be molded to be different beautiful shapes.
- SMC, wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging, and protection grade is IP65.
- Small Volume, For Indoor/Outdoor application.
- Installation method: Outdoor wall-mounted, pole-mounted.
FTTx, FTTH, FTTB, FTTO, Telecom network, CATV, fiber access network. Provide fusion and storage appliance for optical cables, for indoor fiber optic cable distribution.