288 Cores Waterproof Fiber Optic Splice Box Model: SJ-FTTH-SK-17
SJ-FTTH-SK-17 288 Cores Waterproof Fiber Optic Splice Box is designed to seal without screws, belongs to a ideal box to arrange the optical fiber operations and protect them from weather damages. Quality assurance, flexible payment terms available.
- Model: SJ-FTTH-SK-17
- Dimension: 385X245X130mm
- Capacity: Modified Polymer Plastic
- Cable Ports: 8 Round Ports
- Cable Diameter: Φ8~Φ17mm
- Material: Modified Polymer Plastic
- Sealing Structure: Mechanical Sealing
- Weight: 4.5KGS
- Installation: Wall Mounting/ Pole Mounting
- Protection Grade: IP68
Something about SJ-FTTH-SK-17 Fiber Optic Joint Splice Closure you need to know
SJ-FTTH-SK-17 288 cores Fiber Optic Splice Box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in the FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, and distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile, it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building. Fiber Optic Splice Box features ruggedness, which is tested under harsh conditions and stands up to even the most severe conditions of moisture, vibration, and extreme temperatures. Humanized design helps the user get a better experience and safer operating environments.
|288 Cores Waterproof Fiber Optic Splice Box
|8 Round Ports
|Modified Polymer Plastic
|Wall Mounting/ Pole Mounting
1. Total enclosed structure.
2. Material: PC+ABS, wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging, protection level up to IP68.
3. Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution… etc all in one.
4. Cable, pigtails, patch cords are running through their own path without disturbing each other, cassette type SC adaptor installation, easy maintenance.
5. The distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed in a cup-joint way, easy for maintenance and installation.
6. Fiber Optic Splice Box can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses.
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.