2/4 Ports Fiber Sockete Model: SJ-FTTH-SK-1
2/4 ports fiber socket can be installed anywhere in your home and office, especially where is not easy to install a fiber cable or fiber equipment. It is designed with a lockable door that can ensure the secure use of thin fibers. The FWT is a good choice for equipment installation and maintenance applications that require easy access, such as circuit testing, optical telephone systems and communication rooms. Email us if you have FTTH project, we have all options of fiber optic outlet boxes.
- Model: SJ-FTTH-SK-1
- Dimension: 130X83X25mm
- Max Capacity: 2 Ports for SC, 4 Ports for LC
- Material: ABS+PC
- Installation: Fixed by screw in Wall-mounted
Something about SJ-FTTH-SK-1 fiber wall socket you need to know
The Fiber Socket employs a compact plug-in design, combines a modern design concept, adopts imported plastic, Fiber Socket is of a graceful appearance, and is applicable for FTTH, FTTO, and FTTD, etc., and Fiber Socket allows easy use in different installation environments.
|Name||2/4 Ports Fiber Socket|
|Installation||Fixed by screw in Wall Mount|
|Material||ABS + PC|
|Capacity||2 Ports for SC, 4 Ports for LC|
|Available Cable||3.1mm*2.0mm rubber fiber cable|
|Reflection loss||≥45dB (PC ) ≥60dB(APC)|
2.Small size, lightweight, use conveniently
3.ABS material, fireproof and dust-proof
4.Radians appearance makes it slinky
5.Suitable for various modules and multimedia interfaces
6.Embedded chart and logo position makes it easy to identity
7.Support MM or SM fiber connection
8.2 ports for SC simplex, LC duplex adapters
1. Very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables
2. Used in FTTH indoor application, home or work area
3. Provide users with optical access or data access
4. May store surplus fiber inside, easy for operation
5. A user end product to realize optical fiber to desktop solution.
6. It can be used in the home or working area to accomplish double-core fiber access and port output.
7. Used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas, to fix and splice with pigtails.