1 Port SC Fiber Optical Rosette Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-5
1 port SC fiber optical rosette also named Fiber Optic Socket, is a mini fiber organizer used to create a fiber connection point inside the home or office. FWT can be installed indoors to organize, protect and enhance your home/office’s aesthetics by hiding cables. The FWT is water, fire and mold resistant so it can be installed wherever you need it. If you’d like more information about our high-quality fiber wall sockets, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
- Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-5
- Dimension: 86x86x20mm
- Max Capacity: 1 Core SC
- Material: ABS + PC
- Installation: Fixed by screw in Wall mounted
Something about SJ-FTTH-MN-5 fiber wall socket you need to know
Fiber Optical Rosette employs a compact plug-in design, combines a modern design concept, adopts imported plastic, is of a graceful appearance and applicable for FTTH, FTTO, and FTTD, etc., and allows easy use in different installation environments.
|Name||1 Port Fiber Rosette Box 86 Type|
|Installation||Fixed by screw|
|Material||ABS + PC|
|Capacity||1 Port for SC/LC|
|Available Cable||3.1mm*2.0mm rubber fiber cable|
|Reflection loss||≥45dB (PC ) ≥60dB(APC)|
|Outlet No.||1 Outlet No.|
1. Small size, lightweight, use conveniently
2. ABS material, fireproof and dust-proof
3. Radians appearance makes it slinky
4. Suitable for various modules and multimedia interfaces
5. Embedded chart and logo position makes it easy to identity
6. Support MM or SM fiber connection
7. 1 port for SC simplex, LC duplex adapters
1. Very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables
2. Used in FTTH indoor application, home or work area
3. Provide users with optical access or data access
4. May store surplus fiber inside, easy for operation
5. A user end product to realize optical fiber to desktop solution.
6. It can be used in the home or working area to accomplish double-core fiber access and port output.
7. Used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas, to fix and splice with pigtails.