Fiber Optic Faceplate with SC APC adaptor and transparent SC APC pigtail G657A1 30M-100M Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-3-PT
Fiber optic faceplate with SC APC adaptor and transparent SC APC pigtail G657A1 is a mini fiber organizer used to create a fiber connection point inside the home or office. Conveniently designed for quick installation, this product is easy to install and use. Fiber wall socket enables extended connectivity and data transfer between electronic devices. FWT is the perfect solution to add more connectivity in your house. If you are looking for durable quality fiber optic socket panel for FTTH network system, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a quick free quotation.
- Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-3-PT
- Adapter: SC APC Adaptor
- Pigtail: Transparent SC APC Pigtail G657A1 30M
Something about SJ-FTTH-MN-3-PT Pre-terminated fiber wall socket you need to know
Bwnfiber fiber optic faceplates is used for termination purposes of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) drop cables and indoor cables in both single-dwelling and multi-dwelling unit applications. These fiber optic faceplates are made of thousands of optical glass fibers that are arranged compactly in a manner that is parallel to each other in a coherent fiber bundle. The use of small optical fibers helps in achieving a high spatial resolution.
|Product Name||Fiber Optic Faceplate with SC APC adaptor and transparent SC APC pigtail G657A1 30M-100M|
|Capacity||1 Cores SC|
|Connector||1 pcs of SC Simplex|
|Pigtail||Transparent SC APC pigtail G657A1|
|Types of Storage fiber||G657A1,G657A2,G657B3,
OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5
|Cable Structure||Round Drop Cable
FTTH F8 FRP
FTTH F8 Steel
FTTH Flat FRP
FTTH Flat Steel
|Fiber Optic Outlet Dimension||95X90X14mm|
|Fiber Optic Outlet Material||ABS + PC|
|Fusion Splice Sleeves||40-45mm|
|Operating temperature||-40 °C to +70°C|
That is why most fiber optic faceplates are mainly used as input and output devices in high-end optoelectronic applications. In addition, their design makes it easy to connect and install them in both single and multiple units.
You can use fiber optic faceplates at home and working area if you want to achieve double-core fiber optic access and port outputs.
- The compact structure makes it easy to install and operate them in different applications
- Their design best suits home and working/office environments to achieve double-core fiber access
- The connection style is from female to female
- The variety of sizes helps in meeting the different needs of various applications that use fiber optic faceplates
- They protect fiber optical cables providing them with a suitable bending radius
- Ideal for termination of FTTH and FTTD applications
- The material makes them durable, firm, and elegant