1 Port Fiber Optic Faceplates Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-3
1 port fiber optic faceplates is a mini fiber organizer which allows you to have multiple fiber connections from the same FGTU port on a single and external wall mounted structure. The fiber wall socket is used to create a fiber connection inside your home or office. It comes in different sizes and can be mounted directly into the wall studs, so installation is easy and quick. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of fiber optic switching equipment in China. In addition to providing quality products at competitive prices, we offer excellent customer service as well—if you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details!
- Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-3
- Dimension: 95X90X14mm
- Max Capacity: 1 Port for SC/LC
- Material: ABS+PC
- Installation: Fixed by screw in Wall mounted
Something about SJ-FTTH-MN-3 fiber wall socket you need to know
Fiber Optic Faceplates employ a compact plug-in design, combine a modern design concept, adopt imported plastic, Fiber Optic Faceplates are of a graceful appearance, and applicable for FTTH, FTTO, and FTTD.
|Name||1 Port Fiber Optic Faceplates|
|Installation||Fixed by screw in Wall Mount|
|Material||ABS + PC|
|Capacity||1 Port for SC/LC|
1. Small size, lightweight, use conveniently
2. ABS material, fireproof and dust-proof
3. Radians appearance makes it slinky
4. Suitable for various modules and multimedia interfaces
5. Embedded chart and logo position makes it easy to identity
6. Support MM or SM fiber connection
7. 1 ports for SC simplex, LC duplex adapters
1. Very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables
2. Used in FTTH indoor application, home or work area
3. Provide users with optical access or data access
4. May store surplus fiber inside, easy for operation
5. A user end product to realize optical fiber to desktop solution.
6. It can be used in the home or working area to accomplish double-core fiber access and port output.
7. Used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas, to fix and splice with pigtails.