2 Port Faceplate Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-1-SC-UPC
SJ-FTTH-MN-1-SC-UPC 2 port faceplate is a mini fiber organizer used to create a fiber connection point inside the home or office. It can be installed in any place, even in narrow places with almost no space. It helps to tidy up the cables and organize them. The most important thing is that it can manage the mess of cables in an orderly way. If you are interested in fiber wall socket, please feel free to contact us for further technical details!
- Model: SJ-FTTH-MN-1-SC-UPC
- Dimension: 86X86X22mm
- Max Capacity: 2 Ports for SC/UPC Simplex
- Material: ABS + PC
- Installation: Fixed by screw in Wall-mounted
Something about SJ-FTTH-MN-1-SC-UPC fiber wall socket you need to know
2 Port Faceplate employs a compact plug-in design, combines a modern design concept, adopts imported plastic, 2 Port Faceplate is of a graceful appearance, and applicable for FTTH, FTTO, and FTTD.
|Name||2 Port Faceplate|
|Installation||Fixed by screw in Wall mount|
|Material||ABS + PC|
|Capacity||2 Ports for SC/UPC Simplex|
1. Small size, lightweight, use conveniently
2. ABS material, fireproof and dust-proof
3. Radians appearance makes it slinky
4. Suitable for various modules and multimedia interfaces
5. Embedded chart and logo position makes it easy to identity
6. Support MM or SM fiber connection
7. 2 ports for SC simplex, LC duplex adapters
1. Very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables
2. Used in FTTH indoor application, home or work area
3. Provide users with optical access or data access
4. May store surplus fiber inside, easy for operation
5. A user end product to realize optical fiber to desktop solution.
6. It can be used in the home or working area to accomplish double-core fiber access and port output.
7. Used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas, to fix and splice with pigtails.