1 Port Fiber Wall Socket Model: SJ-FTTH-LM-1
1 port fiber wall socket can be used to make fiber optic communication connection, it utilizes a tile optical connector and is designed with a modular design, low insertion loss and convenient to install. Add convenience and style to your home or office with the FWT. It features a sleek design that will preserve your space, allowing you to get the most out of every square inch of your home or office. The optic fiber socket can be used for indoor or outdoor applications, and it’s simple and fast to install. Email us if you have demands in socket optical fiber.
- Model: SJ-FTTH-LM-1
- Dimension: 120X90X20mm
- Max Capacity: 1 Cores SC/LC
- Material: ABS
- Installation: Fixed by screw in Wall mounted
Something about SJ-FTTH-LM-1 fiber wall socket you need to know
The FTTH Fiber Wall Socket /Fiber Optic Face-plate employs a compact plug-in design, combines a modern design concept, adopts imported plastic, is of a graceful appearance, and applicable for FTTH, FTTO, and FTTD, etc., and Fiber Wall Socket allows easy use in different installation environments.
|Name||Fiber Wall Socket with 1 Port|
|Cable Hole||1 port SC or LC|
|Installation||Fixed by screw in Wall mount|
|Capacity||1 Single Fiber SC|
1. Small size, lightweight, use conveniently
2. ABS material, fireproof and dust-proof
3. Radians appearance makes it slinky
4. Suitable for various modules and multimedia interfaces
5. Embedded chart and logo position makes it easy to identity
6. Support MM or SM fiber connection
7. Very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables
8. Used in FTTH indoor application, home or work area
9. Provide users with optical access or data access
10. Suitable for 1 pc SC adapters
11. May store surplus fiber inside, easy for operation
12. A user end product to realize optical fiber to desktop solution.
13. It can be used in the home or working area to accomplish double-core fiber access and port output.
14. Used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas, to fix and splice with pigtails.