Dome Type Heat Shrinkable Fiber Joint Closure 288F Model: MBN-FOSC-B2-A
MBN-FOSC-B2-A Dome Type Heat Shrinkable Fiber Joint Closure is used in the distribution and storage of fiber optic cables. They have a high degree of strength and durability. They can be used for both outdoor and indoor applications.
- Dimension: 38×25.5x20CM (H*D)
- Capacity: 288 Cores (12 X 24 splice tray)
- Cable Ports: 2 In 8 Out, 10 Ports
- Cable Diameter: Φ7.0-Φ18.0mm
- Material: Strengthen Polymer Plastic
- Sealing Structure: Heat Shrinkable Sealing
- Weight: 4.3KGS
- Installation: Aerial, Direct-Burying, Wall-Mounting, Pipeline Laying Way
- Protection Grade: IP68
MBN-FOSC-B2-A Dome Type Heat Shrinkable Fiber Joint Closure
Dome Type Heat Shrinkable Fiber Joint Closure is used in the distribution and storage of fiber optic cables. They have a high degree of strength and durability. They can be used for both outdoor and indoor applications.
Dome Type Heat Shrinkable Fiber Joint Closure is to provide a sealed space for a fiber optic cable splice and protection for the optical fiber joints. Their perfect sealing design makes them waterproof and dustproof. They are available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes to fit a variety of applications. Each style features a different number of fiber cores and fused fiber. The main advantages of Dome Type Heat Shrinkable Fiber Joint Closure are its high-quality construction, reliability, and price.
|Name||Mechanical Sealing Fiber Optic Dome Enclosure|
|Max Capacity||288 Cores （12X 24 F trays）|
|Cable Ports||2 In 8 Out, 10 Ports|
|Sealing Structure||Heat Shrinkable Sealing|
|Material||Strengthen Polymer Plastic|
|Installation||Aerial, Direct-Burying, Wall-Mounting, Pipeline Laying Way|
|Packing information||Size:81X61X44CM, 8PCS/CTN, G.W.:30KGS|
1. Single-ended thermoplastic closure
2. Fabricated by mixing the imported material and other chemical assistant agents (aging resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance), an increase of service life
3. Base-to-dome seals on MBN-FOSC-B2-A are mechanical for ease of installation and re-entry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed.
4. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
5. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays
6. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
7. MBN-FOSC-B2-A with an earthing device protect it from damage by lightning
8. Compatible with most cable types (single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions (loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole) and in many applications (tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
9. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.