Mechanical Sealing Fiber Optic Cable Closure with 1×16 PLC Splitter Model: MBN-FOSC-B1-PLC
MBN-FOSC-B1-PLC Mechanical Sealing Fiber Optic Cable Closure provides space and protection for the fiber optic cable splicing and joint. Fiber Optic Cable Closure belongs to the accommodation of the optical fiber fusion splice section system. Fiber Optic Cable Closure is widely applied to the connection of the fiber play the roles in sealing, protection, installation of fiber connector head, and storage.
- Model: MBN-FOSC-B1-PLC
- Dimension: 45x23CM (H*D)
- Capacity: 24-96 Cores (4 X 24 splice tray), 18-24 port SC/LC adapters; 1X8, 1X16 mini PLC Splitter
- PLC Splitter: 1X8, 1X16 mini PLC Splitter
- Cable Ports: 2 In 4 Out
- Cable Diameter: Φ7.0-Φ18.0mm
- Material: Strengthen Polymer Plastic
- Sealing Structure: Mechanical Sealing
- Protection Grade: IP67
Something about MBN-FOSC-B1-PLC splice closure you need to know
|Name||1×16 PLC Mechanical Sealing Dome Fiber Optic Enclosure Box|
|Capacity||18-24 port SC/LC adapters; 1X8, 1X16 mini PLC Splitter|
|Cable Ports||2 In 4 Out, 6 Ports|
|Sealing Structure||Mechanical Sealing|
|Material||Strengthen Polymer Plastic|
|Max Capacity||24-96 Cores (4 X 24 splice tray)|
1. Aging resistance: thermal, thermal radiation, air, ozone has a good stability.
2. Corrosion resistance: Acid, Salt, Oxidants, Aliphatic hydrocarbons, which are strong anti-resistance.
3. Sealing Technology: Using reusable open-type seal assembly, in order to ensure good airtight waterproof performance.
4. Mechanical properties: the ability to endure the harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable distortion and strong temperature changes.
5. Locking devices: no special tools, easy to install and repeat the open.
6. Follow function: the use of laminated clamshell structure, without removing the other splice tray operation.
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.