6 In Port 8 Out Port Fiber Optic Splice Closure Up To 96 Cores Model: MBN-FOSC-A6
6 In Port 8 Out Port Fiber Optic Splice Closure is used for the protective connection of two or multiple optical cables and optic fiber distribution. Fiber Optic Splice Closure is one of the commonly used equipments of the user access point. Fiber Optic Splice Closure is used for the outdoor connection between optical distribution cable and optical in-room cable. Available for aerial, duct, direct buried applications.
- Model: MBN-FOSC-A6
- Dimension: 430X200X120mm
- Max Capacity: 96 Cores (4 X 24 splice tray)
- Cable Hole: 6 In 8 Out, 14Ports
- Cable Diameter: Φ7.0-Φ22.0mm
- Sealing Structure: Sticky cincture
- Material: Strengthen Polymer Plastic
- Installation: Aerial, Duct and Direct buried
- IP Grade: 67
- Weight: 3.0
Something about MBN-FOSC-A6 Fiber Optic Joint Splice Closure you need to know
Horizontal (Inline) Fiber Optic Splice Closures are used for the protective connection of two or multiple optical cables and optic fiber distribution. It is one of the commonly used equipment of the user access point. It is used for the outdoor connection between optical distribution cable and optical in-room cable. Available for aerial, duct, direct buried application.
|Name||6 In Port 8 Out Port Fiber Optic Splice Closure Up To 96 Cores|
|Cable Hole||6 In 8 Out, 14 ports|
|Sealing Structure||Sticky cincture|
|Material||Strengthen Polymer Plastic|
|Max Capacity||144 Cores, 6 x 24F Tray|
|Cable Diameter||For Φ7~Φ22mm|
|Installation||Aerial, Pipeline, Direct-bury, Wall mount|
|Packing information||Size:50X48X52CM,6PCS/CTN, G.W.:20KGS|
1.Horizontal / Inline type, 6 in 8 out, a total of 14 port, suitable for 7~25mm cable.
2.Max capacity up to 96 cores, with 4 X 24F trays.
3. MBN-FOSC-A6 Fiber Optic Splice Closure main body uses the mechanical seal, is suitable for the Aerial and Pipeline installation.
4. The closure body is designed with buckles around it, which can be opened and used repeatedly without screws, simple in structure and easy in operation.
5 Cable sealed by nuts, cable application range, and with high mechanical performance.
6.Endure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable distortion, and strong temperature changes
7. High-strength engineering plastic shell.
8. It does not require special tools, easy to install and open the duplicate.
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.