Madidi Joint Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure Up To 96 Cores Model: MBN-FOSC-A4
Madidi Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure is applied in the junction and protecting of the fiber. Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure can be placed with the aerial cable or buried in the earth or put in the pipeline. Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure of the outer part and the fusing part of the closure are made of project plastic.
- Model: MBN-FOSC-A4
- Dimension: 390x185x90mm
- Max Capacity: 96 Cores (4 X 24 splice tray)
- Cable Hole: 3 In 3 Out, 6 Ports
- Cable Diameter: Φ7.0-Φ22.0mm
- Sealing Structure: Silicone rubber
- Material: PC, PP, ABS
- Installation: Aerial, Duct, and Direct buried
- IP Grade: 65
- Weight: 2.5Kgs
Something about MBN-FOSC-A4 Fiber Optic Joint Splice Closure you need to know
Horizontal (Inline) Fiber Optic Splice Closures are used for the protective connection of two or multiple optical cables and optic fiber distribution. It is one of the commonly used equipments of the user access point. It is used for the outdoor connection between optical distribution cable and optical in room cable. Available for aerial, duct, direct buried application.
|Name||Fiber Optic Splice Closure|
|Cable Hole||3 In 3 Out, 6 ports|
|Sealing Structure||Sticky cincture|
|Max Capacity||144 Cores, 6 x 24F Tray|
|Cable Diameter||For Φ7~Φ30mm|
|Installation||Aerial, Pipeline, Direct-bury, Wall mount|
|Packing Information||Size:56X44X38CM,10PCS/CTN, G.W.:23KGS|
1.Horizontal / Inline type, 3 in 3 out, a total of 6 ports, suitable for 7~22mm cable.
2.Max capacity up to 96 cores, with 4 X 24F trays.
3. Fiber Optic Splice Closure main body uses the mechanical seal, which is suitable for Aerial and Pipeline installation.
4. The closure body is designed with buckles around it, which can be opened and used repeatedly without screws, simple in structure, and easy in operation.
5. Endure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable distortion, and strong temperature changes.
6.High-strength engineering plastic shell.
7.It does not require special tools, easy to install and open the duplicate.
Optical fiber communication
Fiber optic network convergence
Optical fiber access network
Widely used in FTTH access network
Data communications networks
Local area networks
Aerial, Direct buried, underground, pipeline, hand-holes, duct mounting, wall mounting.