SC/UPC Hot Melting Type Ftth Fast Connector Model: MBN-FOHM-UPC
SC/UPC hot melting type Ftth fast connector is a fiber optic connector that minimizes the time required to make and break the optical connection. In order to facilitate this, the fast connector must provide many of the same mechanical requirements as a standard fiber optic connector: ruggedness, repeatability, and ease of use. Fiber optic fast connector is suitable for optical fiber cable, and is widely used in splicing and termination of optical fibers,especially in local area network, data communication, telephony and other fields. If you are looking for realiable fast connector supplier in China, please feel free to contact us for more details.
- Model: MBN-FOHM-UPC
- Connector Type: SC
- Polishing: UPC
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Singlemode
- Cable Diameters: 0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable
- Ferrule: Ceramic
- Coating Diameter: 250μm & 900μm
- Operation Time: about 15s（exclude fiber presetting)
- Insertion Loss: PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB
- Return Loss: PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB
MBN-FOHM-UPC SC/UPC Hot Melting Type Ftth Fast Connector
The MBN-FOHM-UPC SC/UPC Hot melting type Ftth Fast Connector fusion splice on connector for 2.0*3.0 drop cable melting type fiber connector uses mature melting technology, and transfers the traditional melting point from the fiber melting box or melting modular part to the inside of the connector.
- Quick, easy, and clean solution for fiber terminating connectors.
- Precision mechanical alignment ensures low insertion loss.
- It can be installed within two minutes, including preparation time.
- The high success rate of connection, Superior optical performance.
- The simple assembly process, and convenient operation.
- No epoxy and polishing is required, reducing installation time.
- Stable optical performance is achieved through its use of V-groove mechanical splice technology.
|Name||SC/UPC Hot Melting Type Ftth Fast Connector|
|Fiber Mode||9/125μm Singlemode|
|Cable Diameters||0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable|
|Coating Diameter||250μm & 900μm|
|Operation Time||about 15s (exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB|
|Return Loss||PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB|
|Repeat-ability||<0.1dB (1000 times)|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability（500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Drop Test（4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Remark: Ferrule Concentricity SM< 1um; MM< 1.4um Ferrule inner diameter tolerance +1/-0um Ferrule outer diameter tolerance +/-0.5 um|