FTTH Hot Melting Type Fast Connector SC APC Model: MBN-FOHM-APC
The fiber optic fast connector is used to mate and connect optical fiber in the communication network. It has a simple structure, good sealing performance and low loss. Fiber optic fast connector is widely used with fiber optic patch cord, including ST male and SC/UPC female. It can also be applied for joining and splicing flexible cords without damaging them. The ends have to be bound tightly before use. If you are looking for durable quality fiber optic connector types, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.
- Model: MBN-FOHM-APC
- Connector Type: SC
- Polishing: APC
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Singlemode
- Cable Diameters: 0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable
- Ferrule: Ceramic
- Coating Diameter: 250μm & 900μm
- Operation Time: about 15s（exclude fiber presetting)
- Insertion Loss: PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB
- Return Loss: PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB
MBN-FOHM-APC FTTH Hot Melting Type Fast Connector SC APC
The MBN-FOHM-APC SC/APC Hot melting type fast connector fusion splice on connector for 2.0*3.0 drop cable melting type fiber connector uses mature melting technology, and transfers the traditional melting point from the fiber melting box or melting modular part to the inside of the connector.
- Quick, easy, and clean solution for fiber terminating connectors.
- Precision mechanical alignment ensures low insertion loss.
- It can be installed within two minutes, including preparation time.
- The high success rate of connection, Superior optical performance.
- The simple assembly process, and convenient operation.
- No epoxy and polishing are required, reducing installation time.
- Stable optical performance is achieved through its use of V-groove mechanical splice technology.
|Name||FTTH Hot Melting Type Fast Connector SC APC|
|Fiber Mode||9/125μm Singlemode|
|Cable Diameters||0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable|
|Coating Diameter||250μm & 900μm|
|Operation Time||about 15s (exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB|
|Return Loss||PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB|
|Repeat-ability||<0.1dB (1000 times)|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability（500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Drop Test（4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Remark: Ferrule Concentricity SM< 1um; MM< 1.4um Ferrule inner diameter tolerance +1/-0um Ferrule outer diameter tolerance +/-0.5 um|