Supplier Fiber Optic LC/UPC Fast Connector Model: MBN-FOFC-LCU
Fiber Optic LC/UPC Fast Connector offers effortless installation without the need for specialized tools, making it a perfect fit for field installations. Its cover features a transparent design, enabling visual inspection and convenient access for identifying and addressing any connector-related problems. This transparency facilitates swift maintenance and troubleshooting procedures. Moreover, its compact size enables high-density installations, making it an adaptable solution for various fiber optic networks.
The LC/UPC Fast Connector includes optional 2mm and 3mm boots, ensuring compatibility with diverse fiber cable sizes.
- Model: MBN-FOFC-LCU
- Connector Type: LC
- Polishing: UPC
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Singlemode
- Cable Diameters: 3.0 mm, 2.0 mm, 900 µm, 250 µm Cable
- Ferrule: Ceramic
- Tension Test: 10N
- Connector Dimensions: 45.1 mm L* x 4.45 mm W x 4.45 mm H (*Dimensions exclude the boot length.)
- Insertion Loss: PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB
- Return Loss: PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB
MBN-FOFC-LCU Supplier Fiber Optic LC/UPC Fast Connector
- Pre-polished, field-installable connectors — Simplifies termination, saving time during installation of fiber optic AV systems.
- Compatible with Fiber Optic Termination Kit — Enables quick and reliable termination of fiber optic cables.
- Re-usable up to two times.
- Wedge clip with visual indicator — Provides a visual indicator of a properly terminated cable and ensures a high quality connection.
- High-performance, low-loss fiber optic connectors — Enables pixel-for-pixel performance over a fiber optic infrastructure at the highest resolutions.
- Multimode and singlemode connectors available.
|Name||Fiber Optic LC Fast Connector for 2.0mm, 3.0mm Fiber Cable|
|Fiber Mode||9/125μm Singlemode|
|Cable Diameters||3.0 mm, 2.0 mm, 900 µm, 250 µm|
|Connector Dimensions||45.1 mm L* x 4.45 mm W x 4.45 mm H
(*Dimensions exclude the boot length.)
|Operation Time||about 15s (exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB|
|Return Loss||PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB|
|Repeat-ability||<0.1dB (1000 times)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C|
MBN-FOFC-LCA LCU Fast Connector Details Photo
Fiber Optic LC/APC-UPC Fast Connector Operating Instructions
Broken fibers may cause injury to the eyes or other body parts. Always wear eye protection when handling optical fibers and carefully dispose of cut or cleaved ends.
The operations team must have experience with fiber optical mechanical splicing and prepare the necessary fiber assembly tools and test equipment. Before assembly, please check if the IG And products meet the requirements in the manual. Please also avoid bending the fiber and contaminating the end-face during assembly, as this can cause incorrect operation.
Check whether the cover is pressed down before installation, as shown in Figure 1. If it is pressed push the cover up according to the restart steps, the initial state should be raised as shown in Figure 2. If the cover is pressed down before the fiber is inserted, the connector may be damagedand cannot be used.
Apply for 1.6*2.0mm optical hybrid cable. 0.25-2.0mm fiber cable compatible for 3.0mm loose tube cable.