LC UPC Single Mode Fiber Optic Fast Connector Model: MBN-FOFC-LC1-UPC
LC UPC single mode fiber optic fast connector are components used to interconnect optical fibers, the connection interfaces are typically between two pieces of optical fiber. Fibre optic connectors are key components that help facilitate the installation of fiber optic cables and a vital tool for just about anyone involved in a fiber optic installation. Whether you’re a contractor or an installer, you may need to change out your connector to accommodate different cable types, or as part of an overall upgrade process. You may also need to use several different types for different components, such as transceivers and SFPs, or external connectors like patch panels, wall plates and more. If there is anything else that you would like to learn about our products or company, please feel free to contact us at any time!
- Connector Type: LC
- Polishing: UPC
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Singlemode
- Cable Diameters: 0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable
- Ferrule: Ceramic
- Coating Diameter: 250μm & 900μm
- Operation Time: about 15s（exclude fiber presetting)
- Insertion Loss: PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB
- Return Loss: PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB
MBN-FOFC-LC1-UPC LC UPC Single Mode Fiber Optic Fast Connector
The MBN-FOFC-LC1-UPC LC UPC Type Fiber Optic Connector is factory pre-polished, field-installable connectors that eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub, and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibers.
- Quick, easy, and clean solution for fiber terminating connectors.
- Precision mechanical alignment ensures low insertion loss.
- It can be installed within two minutes, including preparation time.
- The high success rate of connection, Superior optical performance.
- The simple assembly process, and convenient operation.
- No epoxy and polishing are required, reducing installation time.
- Stable optical performance is achieved through its use of V-groove mechanical splice technology.
|Name||LC UPC Single Mode Fiber Optic Fast Connector|
|Fiber Mode||9/125μm Singlemode|
|Cable Diameters||0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable|
|Coating Diameter||250μm & 900μm|
|Operation Time||about 15s (exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB|
|Return Loss||PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB|
|Repeat-ability||<0.1dB (1000 times)|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability（500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Drop Test（4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Remark: Ferrule Concentricity SM< 1um; MM< 1.4um Ferrule inner diameter tolerance +1/-0um Ferrule outer diameter tolerance +/-0.5 um|