FTTH SC APC Single Mode Green Fiber Optic Connector Model: MBN-FOFC-K-APC
The MBN-FOFC-K-APC Sc Apc fiber optic connector provides high speed and easy plug-in to your application. The connector has been designed to meet the stringent requirements of the high data transmission rate and reliability, while maintaining easy and fast installation. Featuring a quick-release mechanism, the connector can be reused on multiple cables, which saves installation time, cost and parts inventory required for getting the job done right. For all your fiber optic connector needs, be sure to contact us today. Our prices are very competitive!
- Connector Type: SC
- Polishing: APC
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Singlemode
- Cable Diameters: 0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable
- Ferrule: Ceramic
- Coating Diameter: 250μm & 900μm
- Operation Time: about 15s（exclude fiber presetting)
- Insertion Loss: PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB
- Return Loss: PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB
MBN-FOFC-K-APC FTTH SC APC Single Mode Green Fiber Optic Connector
The MBN-FOFC-K-APC Sc Apc Fiber Optic Connector is factory pre-polished, field-installable connector that eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub, and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibers.
- Quick, easy, and clean solution for fiber terminating connectors.
- Precision mechanical alignment ensures low insertion loss.
- It can be installed within two minutes, including preparation time.
- The high success rate of connection, Superior optical performance.
- The simple assembly process, and convenient operation.
- No epoxy and polishing are required, reducing installation time.
- Stable optical performance is achieved through its use of V-groove mechanical splice technology.
|Name||FTTH SC APC Type Single Mode Green Fiber Optic Connector|
|Fiber Mode||9/125μm Singlemode|
|Cable Diameters||0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable|
|Coating Diameter||250μm & 900μm|
|Operation Time||about 15s (exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB|
|Return Loss||PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB|
|Repeat-ability||<0.1dB (1000 times)|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability（500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Drop Test（4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Remark: Ferrule Concentricity SM< 1um; MM< 1.4um Ferrule inner diameter tolerance +1/-0um Ferrule outer diameter tolerance +/-0.5 um|