FTTH SC UPC Single Mode Blue Fiber Optic Connector Model: MBN-FOFC-J50-UPC
FTTH SC PC single mode blue fiber optic connector is capable of connecting any two optical fibers without any need for special equipment, such as fusion splicers. This means that your telecom guys no longer need to carry around a fusion splicer on every assignment that connects two pieces of optical fiber together. The optical cable connector is a fast, secure and reliable way to connect your fiber optic cable. It is also easy to release the connection when you need to replace the cable. If you are interested in our fast connector products, please contact us for more information or sample meeting.
- Connector Type: SC
- Polishing: UPC
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Singlemode
- Cable Diameters: 0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable
- Ferrule: Ceramic
- Coating Diameter: 250μm & 900μm
- Operation Time: about 15s（exclude fiber presetting)
- Insertion Loss: PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB
- Return Loss: PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB
MBN-FOFC-J50-UPC FTTH SC PC Single Mode Blue Fiber Optic Connector
The MBN-FOFC-J50-UPC PC Fiber Optic Connector is factory pre-polished, field-installable connectors that eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub, and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibers.
- Quick, easy, and clean solution for fiber terminating connectors.
- Precision mechanical alignment ensures low insertion loss.
- It can be installed within two minutes, including preparation time.
- The high success rate of connection, Superior optical performance.
- The simple assembly process, and convenient operation.
- No epoxy and polishing are required, reducing installation time.
- Stable optical performance is achieved through its use of V-groove mechanical splice technology.
|Name||FTTH SC PC Single Mode Fiber Optic Connector|
|Fiber Mode||9/125μm Singlemode|
|Cable Diameters||0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable|
|Coating Diameter||250μm & 900μm|
|Operation Time||about 15s (exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB|
|Return Loss||PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB|
|Repeat-ability||<0.1dB (1000 times)|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability（500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Drop Test（4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Remark: Ferrule Concentricity SM< 1um; MM< 1.4um Ferrule inner diameter tolerance +1/-0um Ferrule outer diameter tolerance +/-0.5 um|