FC APC Fast Connector Model: MBN-FOFC-FC1-APC
MBN-FOFC-FC1-APC FC APC fast connector is a type of fiber optic connector that allows two fibers to be mated and unmated quickly, for instance for testing or for entering premises with an installed cable plant. It is important to realize that these can be used for permanent installations but are not suitable for everyday connections. Fiber optic fast connectors are the most efficient, easy to use and reliable way to join fiber optic cable. They are used to connect two ends of single-mode fibers only. If you are also looking for a robust partner like us, so please give us a chance to quote our price.
- Connector Type: FC
- Polishing: APC
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Singlemode
- Cable Diameters: 0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable
- Ferrule: Ceramic
- Coating Diameter: 250μm & 900μm
- Operation Time: about 15s（exclude fiber presetting)
- Insertion Loss: PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB
- Return Loss: PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB
MBN-FOFC-FC1-APC FC APC Fast Connector
The MBN-FOFC-FC1-APC FC APC Fiber Optic Connector is factory pre-polished, field-installable connectors that eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub, and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibers.
- Quick, easy, and clean solution for fiber terminating connectors.
- Precision mechanical alignment ensures low insertion loss.
- It can be installed within two minutes, including preparation time.
- The high success rate of connection, Superior optical performance.
- The simple assembly process, and convenient operation.
- No epoxy and polishing are required, reducing installation time.
- Stable optical performance is achieved through its use of V-groove mechanical splice technology.
|FC APC Fiber Optic Connectors
|0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable
|250μm & 900μm
|about 15s (exclude fiber presetting)
|PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB
|PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB
|<0.1dB (1000 times)
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)
|IL ≤ 0.3dB
|Mechanical Durability（500 times)
|IL ≤ 0.3dB
|Drop Test（4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)
|IL ≤ 0.3dB
|Remark: Ferrule Concentricity SM< 1um; MM< 1.4um Ferrule inner diameter tolerance +1/-0um Ferrule outer diameter tolerance +/-0.5 um