FTTX SM Green SC Apc Connector Model: MBN-FOFC-A53-APC
MBN-FOFC-A53-APC FTTX SM Green SC Apc connector has an optical fiber guide structure, which is fast and convenient to terminate the optical fiber. It can quickly complete the positioning and clamping of the bare fiber, including crimping the optical cable. Easy to install, speed up and simplify the fiber optic connection. Email us if you have demands of fast connector for your network building.
- Connector Type: SC
- Polishing: APC
- Fiber Mode: 9/125μm Singlemode
- Cable Diameters: 0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable
- Ferrule: Ceramic
- Coating Diameter: 250μm & 900μm
- Operation Time: about 15s（exclude fiber presetting)
- Insertion Loss: PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB
- Return Loss: PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB
MBN-FOFC-A53-APC FTTX SM Green SC Apc Connector
The MBN-FOFC-A53-APC Sc Apc Connector is factory pre-polished, field-installable connectors that eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub, and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibers.
- Quick, easy, and clean solution for fiber terminating connectors.
- Precision mechanical alignment ensures low insertion loss.
- It can be installed within two minutes, including preparation time.
- The high success rate of connection, Superior optical performance.
- The simple assembly process, and convenient operation.
- No epoxy and polishing are required, reducing installation time.
- Stable optical performance is achieved through its use of V-groove mechanical splice technology.
|Name||FTTH Sc Apc Fiber Connector|
|Fiber Mode||9/125μm Singlemode|
|Cable Diameters||0.9/2.0/3.0mm or 3.0×2 Drop Cable|
|Coating Diameter||250μm & 900μm|
|Operation Time||about 15s (exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||PC≤ 0.3dB,UPC≤ 0.2dB,APC≤ 0.2dB|
|Return Loss||PC≤ -40dB, UPC≤ 50dB, APC≤ 60dB|
|Repeat-ability||<0.1dB (1000 times)|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability（500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Drop Test（4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Remark: Ferrule Concentricity SM< 1um; MM< 1.4um Ferrule inner diameter tolerance +1/-0um Ferrule outer diameter tolerance +/-0.5 um|