LC/APC Fiber Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 8dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-8dB
Fiber attenuator-LC/APC-8dB LC/APC fiber attenuator Male-Female fixed flanged type 8dB, is a specialized device that helps to direct light from high intensity sources such as LEDs or cathode ray tube (CRT) displays into small space. The attenuator can be used with flow of air, water, or in vacuum and can be fully adjustable to the desired level of attenuation. Furthermore, fiber optic attenuators are designed using gold-plated connectors which are resistant to high temperatures, corrosion and other environmental factors. For all your fiber optic attenuator needs, please contact us. We are here to help.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-8dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
LC/APC Fiber Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 8dB
LC Fiber Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
|Name||LC/APC Fiber Attenuator Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 8dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
LC Fiber Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. LC Fiber Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
LC Fiber Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.