Attenuator Fiber Optic LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 3dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-3dB
Fiber attenuator LC/APC-3dB attenuator fiber optic LC/APC male female fixed flanged type 3dB, is a class-D amplifier that is used to amplify the signal of light source and reduce its power. The strengths of the attenuator are:Lower cost than PLLs built from high-power devices. With possibility of using LEDs or laser diodes in two branches. We are ready to assist and offer our variety of fiber optic attenuator for you. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-3dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
Attenuator Fiber Optic LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 3dB
Attenuator Fiber Optic is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
|Name||Attenuator Fiber Optic LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 3dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
Attenuator Fiber Optic is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
Attenuator Fiber Optic is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Attenuator Fiber Optic is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.