Optic Attenuator LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 1dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-1dB
Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-1dB optic attenuator LC/APC male-female fixed flanged type 1dB8, is generally made of highly transparent glass in the form of rod or tube. They are placed in between the source and the optical receiver to control the level of optical energy transmitted or received. It is mainly used for testing, calibrating and regulating the power levels in an optical system to ensure that the signal is not over amplified or under amplified. If you are looking for fiber optic attenuator for your network system tseting, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a quick quotation. We are located in China, so we’d love to be your supplier!
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-1dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
Optic Attenuator LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 1dB
Optic Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
|Name||Optic Attenuator LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 1dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
Attenuator Fiber Optic is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal.
Attenuator Fiber Optic is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Attenuator Fiber Optic is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.