Variable Fiber Attenuator LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 10dB Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-10dB
Fiber attenuator LC/APC-10dB variable fiber attenuator LC/APC Male-Female fixed flanged type 10dB, provides for fiber optic transmission with lower attenuation over long distances than standard fiber optic cable. Because of their improved ability to attenuate light, fiber attenuators offer a way to reduce the expense and the time needed to install fiber optics in a variety of applications. If you are looking for fiber optic attenuator, don’t hesitate to contact us! We can offer you a quick quotation.
- Model: Fiber-Attenuator-LC/APC-10dB
- Fiber Connector: LC
- Ferrule Type: Zirconia Ceramic
- Connector Gender: Fixed Male to Female
- Transfer Mode: SM/MM
- Attenuation: 1~30dB
- Operating Wavelength(nm): 1260~1620(SM),850(MM)
- Attenuation Accuracy: 1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Polarization Dependent Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Max Optical Input Power: 200mW
- Humidity: 95%RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40~80°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40~85°C
Variable Fiber Attenuator LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 10dB
Variable Fiber Attenuator is mainly used in fiber optic to debug optical power performance & optical instrument calibration correction & fiber signal attenuation to ensure the optical power in a stable and desired level in the link without any changes on its original transmission wave.
|Name||Variable Fiber Attenuator LC/APC Male-Female Fixed Flanged Type 10dB|
|Ferrule Type||Zirconia Ceramic|
|Connector Gender||Fixed Male to Female|
|Attenuation Accuracy||1-9dB±0.5dB, 10-25dB±10%|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||≤0.2dB|
|Max Optical Input Power||200mW|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40~80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40~85°C|
1. Stable Attenuation
2. Fast Connection: Distinctive male-female port, easy to connect patch cables and other equipment.
3. Flexible case for easy portability: Accurate size armed with elegant dust cap, better ensure the handy installation and protection from out-service.
4. Durable plastic shell for permanent protection.
Variable Fiber Attenuator is a passive device used to reduce the power level of an optical signal. Variable Fiber Attenuator is generally used in single-mode long-haul applications to prevent optical overload at the receiver.
Variable Fiber Attenuator is widely used in CWDM&DWDM, CATV systems, data center networks, test equipment, and other high power applications.