Drop Cable Wire Tension Clamp For for Flat Cable ODWAC-26 Model: FACH-BW-10-B
FACH-BW-10-B drop cable wire tension clamp for flat cable ODWAC-26 is used to secure a cable in a corner or other confined space, it can also be used as a mounting point for another device. A drop cable clamp also plays a role to protect the cable end and keep it in place. It is useful in applications where cable connections are often made and removed. We are always here to help. If you have any questions or need some more details on our products, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Model: FACH-BW-10-B
- Material: Stainless Steel 201,304, 430 or Aluminum
- Bail Wire Material: Stainless Steel 430
- Shim: Plastic Shim or Stainless Steel Shim
- Tensile or Pull Force: 240-320kg
FACH-BW-10-B Drop Cable Wire Tension Clamp For for Flat Cable ODWAC-26
Drop Cable Wire Tension Clamp is used to connect an overhead entrance fiber cable to an optical device or a house, widely used indoor /outdoor installation. This Drop Cable Wire Tension Clamp is made of stainless steel materials, guarantees a long time of usage. Drop Cable Wire Tension Clamp is equipped with stainless steel perforated shim, which increases the tension load on stainless steel clamp without cable slip and damage
|Name||Drop Cable Wire Tension Clamp For Flat Cable ODWAC-26|
|Material||Stainless Steel 201,304, 430 or Aluminum|
|Bail Wire Materials||Stainless Steel 430|
|Shim||Plastic Shim or Stainless Steel Shim|
|Tensile or Pull Force||240-320kg|
Fiber Optic Stainless Drop Wire Clamp is also called Optical Tension Clamp, which is a kind of FTTH Fiber Optic Cable Accessories. It is used for suspension of a flat optical cable on the supports of communication lines, power lines, lighting poles, between buildings and structures.
Tension clamp ODWAC-15 Lenght:155mm cable size (HxW) 5×15 mm, MBL:0.20 kN
Tension clamp ODWAC-22 Lenght:220mm cable size (HxW) 7×16 mm, MBL:0.88 kN
Tension clamp ODWAC-26 Lenght:260mm cable size (HxW) 10×18,5 mm, MBL:1,1 kN
The stainless steel tail wire/bail allows installations on walls, poles with drive hooks, pole brackets, FTTH brackets, and other drop wire fittings or hardware. Full stainless steel or plastic shims are available and all the assemblies passed the tensile tests.
Why We Recommend FACH-BW-10-B Drop Cable Wire Tension Clamp For for Flat Cable ODWAC-26
- Stainless steel material wall pole mounted
- Easy assembling Pole brackets
- Hooks available Abrasion-resistant
- Wear-resisting, perfect tensile performance
- Operation temperatures ranging from –60 °C up to +60 °C
- High strength.
- Abrasion and wear-resistant.
- Easy installation.
- The dimpled shims protect the cable jacket from being damaged.
- Used for securing many kinds of cables, such as fiber optic cables.
- Used to relieve strain on messenger wire.
- Used to support telephone drop wire at span clamps, drive hooks, and various drop attachments.
- 1 pair – 2 pair wire clamps are designed to support both ends of an aerial service drop using one or two pairs drop wires.
- 6 pairs of wire clamps are designed to support both ends of an aerial service drop using six pairs of fiber reinforced drop wires.