Flat Type FTTH Fiber Drop Cable Clamp Aluminum Model: FACH-BW-10-A
FACH-BW-10-A flat type FTTH fiber drop cable clamp aluminum is a durable, low-profile clamp that secures the cable to the side of your desk and lets you get to those cables on your keyboard and mouse when you need them. The durable steel construction gives it strength and stability. If you are looking for drop cable clamp, we are here to help. We have a wide variety of fabrications available for you to choose from. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.
- Model: FACH-BW-10-A
- Material: Aluminum
- Outer Size: 25H*120Rmm
- Tensile Strength: <600N
- Diameter Changing Range: 135-230mm
FACH-BW-10-A Flat Type FTTH Fiber Drop Cable Clamp Aluminum
Drop Cable Clamp Aluminum is a type of wire clamp, which is widely used to support telephone drop wire at span clamps, drive hooks and various drop attachments. Drop Cable Clamp Aluminum consists of three parts: a shell, a shim, and a wedge equipped with a bail wire.
|Name||Flat Type FTTH Fiber Drop Cable Clamp Aluminum|
|Diameter Changing Range||135-230mm|
Drop Cable Clamp Aluminum has various advantages, such as good corrosion-resistant, durable, and economical. This product is highly recommended because it’s an excellent anti-corrosion performance.
What’s more, except for Aluminum wire clamps, we can also produce stainless iron drop wire clamp.
Our wire clamps products are available in various materials and lengths. All can be customized according to your specific requirement.
Why We Recommend FACH-BW-10-A Flat Type FTTH Fiber Drop Cable Clamp Aluminum
- Good anti-corrosion performance.
- High strength.
- Abrasion and wear resistance.
- Easy installation.
- The serrated shim increases the adhesion of Aluminum wire clamp on cables and wires.
- The dimpled shims protect the cable jacket from being damaged.
- Used for securing many kinds of cables, such as fiber optic cables.
- Used to relieve strain on messenger wire.
- Used to support telephone drop wire at span clamps, drive hooks, and various drop attachments.
- 1 pair – 2 pair wire clamps are designed to support both ends of an aerial service drop using one or two pairs drop wires.
- 6 pairs of wire clamps are designed to support both ends of an aerial service drop using six pairs of fiber reinforced drop wires.